Stop feeling overwhelmed and worried that you might make the wrong decision. Instead, lean on us to walk alongside you and ensure that the most incredible people in the world, your loved ones, get the care, attention, and love they deserve.
Here are a few of the many programs and services we offer at CopperStone Assisted Living.
24/7 Assisted Care
When every day activities become too difficult to manage by ourselves, we often need our family and loved ones to chip in. CopperStone Assisted Living, provides the support required to carry on with dignity, with the same love and care a family member would provide. This support includes 24/7 care services from our direct care staff. Our communities Administrator is a Registered Nurse and directly oversees the care and services provided to each and every one of the Residents at CopperStone Assisted Living.
CopperStone Assisted Living, Fox Crossing incorporates a ‘home-like’ environment within our community. Specifically, in relation to the layout of the facility, design structure, and the methods of quality care delivered. Within the facility, our community members will have complete access to the care they need for activities of daily living, without the care becoming the focal point of their life. Our goal at CopperStone is to allow families to enjoy the time with their elderly family members, rather than becoming the care entity.
Home-Like CBRF Units
Our Senior Community includes a 40-Unit Assisted Living CBRF Community which offers a wide variety of services:
- Individualized Assistance with Daily Living
- On-site full time Registered Nurse (RN) and full time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Highly trained Direct Care staff
- Balance training, exercise and strengthening classes and fall prevention classes
- On-site Podiatry Services
- Help with Medication Management
- Individualized Meal plans reviewed by a Licensed Dietitian
- Various Dining experiences
- Coffee Bar with continental options
- Various Life Enrichment Activities and Programs
- On-site Interdenominational Chapel Services
- Continuous Community Involvement
- Assistance with scheduling Appointments, Transportation services available
- On-site Salon and Massage services
Secure Memory Care
Our Memory Care Neighborhood offers families a piece of mind knowing that their loved one is safe. This neighborhood offers all the same services as our CBRF community with a few added amenities:
- Private, spacious rooms
- Secure exits that alert our staff
- Secured outdoor dining area
- Private dining area for Special Events
- Cozy lounge with a Fireplace
- Safe involvement in all daily activities with one-to-one care and services available
- Customizable memory box outside all Resident rooms
- Specialized activity planning for Alzheimer’s
Life Enrichment Activities
Our goal at CopperStone is to make having fun come easy! Weekly activity calendars that include various engaging activities and outings to local shops, entertainments, and programs, are a normal commodity at CopperStone. We make sure that we create a meaningful lifestyle that allows our community members to participate in things they are passionate about. Whether that means bingo, crafting, ice-cream making, or enjoying the amazing view of the sunset over the pond!
At CopperStone Assisted Living in Fox Crossing, we ensure that you or your loved one will experience the best in senior care and a senior living lifestyle. Who’s in for a Friday Fish Fry and live entertainment on a weekly basis? Or Sunday Polka?
By the time many of our community members arrive at CopperStone Assisted Living, most require some degree of health and well-being monitoring. Our culinary staff provide complimentary and customizable meal preparation services. By catering to the personal needs of each and every community member, we hope to make CopperStone Assisted Living feel like home.
Our menus are made from scratch, are reviewed by a licensed dietitian, and include weekly meal requests from our community members. Seasonal foods, old-time favorites, and homemade desserts are always seen on our menu. Who doesn’t like fresh, locally grown vegetables and fruits in summer or a warm bowl of homemade soup in winter!
Our community has various dining experiences for our seniors to choose from. A coffee bar, an eat-at dining counter by the kitchen, community dining, and outdoor dining in summertime! We also have two private dining areas that our community members or their families can reserve for special events!
Not ready to move into our Community? Contact us today to see what outreach services we offer the elderly in our community.
*Disclaimer: Promotional discounts and credits are not available to referral agency clients.